Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Trade post with GCRL

I have 3 trades that I need to get posted, I’ll try 1 a day this weekend.

Received some cards from Jim over at “Garvey Cey Russell Lopes” earlier this week. He swapped some cards with me and I was pleased with the Sox he sent me. This is just a sampling of them.

aaa-gcrl001

Some newer cards and semi-new cards.

aaa-gcrl003

Some late 80’s, early 90’s. I used to have a crap load of the 1988 Donruss, loved seeing them again. I think I stopped collecting not long after those 1995 Topps came out. And I always did like the 1994 Upper Deck. Also remember the Score Frank Thomas with the huge bat.

aaa-gcrl002

And some vintage 80’s and 70’s. I think the 1981 Topps is when I originally started collecting. I had a crap load of those too. I loved seeing the 1982 and 1983 Topps as well. I remember those sets as well. I have to start getting more vintage cards, so many memories of my youth.

Thanks Jim for the great trade. Everyone check out his blog “Garvey Cey Russell Lopes” especially if you’re a Dodger fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.