Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shameless plug

I have another shameless plug, because I get a chance at free cards and there's no shame in that. There's a contest going on over at "This Card is Cool" So go check out his contest, free to enter, free to win. And the multiple prizes are all free cards. Check out his blog on the top link, or click here for the contest post.

Or you can go here, and enter "Buckeye State Trading Post" Same contest, different blog. Although I hadn't followed his blog before, I will not (even though I don't care for the Buckeye label). So his contest has worked for this blogger. He has a new follower!! Here is the contest link.

I previously won a contest earlier in the week and will show off the card when it arrives. I have to try for free cards as much as possible until I'm able to start buying again. I have a couple of posts in my head to get out here on blogger but haven't found the time. Bare with me, I will be back to posting more regular soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.