Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cards for trade

I have finally finished entering all my baseball cards into Zistle.  Below is the link to my tradelist.  Once there, you can select how you view, either list or gallery on the top right.  Gallery shows photos, where as list shows you much more information.  Also on list you can choose how you want to view the list – year, set, player, team, or card number.

And here is the link to the tradelist - http://www.zistle.com/SoxFan4Life/tradelist

You’ll see on the left side, links to my collections there as well so you can see if I have what you’ve got.  At least until I get my wantlist’s done which I guess will be my next project.  Along with adding the football cards I have.

I do have some vintage listed, 5 cards from the 1960’s as well as 200+ from the 1970’s.

As far as recent goes, most are from 2009-current.  I do have a bunch of Gypsy Queen for those still trying to complete sets.

And now that I have everything listed, it will be easier for me to find cards off your wantlists as well.  So I won’t necessarily have to trade team for team anymore.

So go check it out, and let me know if there is anything you want.

2 comments:

  1. good for you... I'll have all mine on there by 2037 if it kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to get them all in before I could afford to start buying again. I couldn't imagine logging all of them back in the day when I had a lot more.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.