Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lineage blaster #2

Before I get to this post, let me just say how much I love the Google Reader app on my phone.  I got stuck at the airport picking up my daughter due to her plane being a little over an hour late so I loaded up and read your blogs.  It’s so nice to be able to read them outside of my home when I’m bored.  Plus it cuts down on the time I spend reading them at home and maybe I can get some list done.  Speaking of, I’ve been getting a have for trade list on google documents, I know some of you use this.  Do you have to pay to make it visible?  I assume it’ll have a web address so I wondered if they charged you webspace, so to speak.  Some of you won’t like it because it’s in team order, but I plan on trying to keep up the Zistle for those that like to look at a set list.  If I ever get it updated that is.  But I am up through the Phillies in alphabetical order so maybe one more weekend and I can get it done.  I’m going to scan some of the hits and inserts in a trade bait page eventually as well.

But back to what you’re here for.

This is my 2nd blaster break of Lineage, there will probably be more being I like this set.  But I said that last post so here’s the cards.

blasterbreak01-04

More Yankees, shocker!  I am glad to see Thurman Munson get more cards though.  I like the McCovey with the cup as well.  The Stan Musial on the top right is a cloth sticker.

blasterbreak01-01

Johnny Damon (Platinum Diamond), Josh Johnson and Willie McCovey (Diamond Anniversary)  I liked the McCovey card above, I really like the sparkly one.  I only got one sparkly in the last blaster, don’t know the odds but more is always better.

blasterbreak01-06

Jeremy Hellickson (Rookies) and Andrew McCutchen (Venezuelan)

blasterbreak01-02

Cole Hamels and White Ford (‘75 mini’s).  I only got one mini in the last blaster as well.  So I’m getting more inserts in this blaster.  Maybe I can get more hits as well.

blasterbreak01-03

Well look at that, I got a ‘52 reprint autograph along with my relic.  Never heard of the guy but it’s still a great card.  I like these ‘52 reprint auto’s.

All the above are for trade, the below are not.

blasterbreak01-05

The cards for my collection, although the Ramirez is a duplicate so that will be for trade as well.  I like the Aparicio for obvious reasons.  Was hoping to get a Konerko.  Maybe next time.

Definitely did better on my 2nd blaster, a couple more inserts and the auto.  Although I have yet to get a popup, not that I have a great desire to have one, but I just noticed I didn’t.  I’ll eventually get the base added to my have list for you set collectors but if you want me to look at your list to see if I have anything you need, just let me know.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to put in for the Hamels and Ford minis. I've got White Sox for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind that Chipper relic, if I can find something in return!

    As for your question about the Google Docs, making it public is free, as is publishing as a webpage. When you're looking at any Google Docs document, there's a Share button in the upper-right. Click the down arrow and select "Publish as a web page", then select "Start Publishing", and you can copy the long link at the bottom of the pop-up for posting to a webpage. Email me if you have any questions about this. If you use multiple sheets in a workbook, you can publish just one or all of them, and you can link to just one or all of them, etc. You can even link to a series of cells in a sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending you an e-mail about several of these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be really interested in trading for that '52 auto (Reds fan) - let me know if you'd be up for trading that. I realize I'd have to come up with something pretty good for it - you can post on my site to get back to me.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete