Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cheap Ebay hits

I’m working on my Google document lists today.  I’ve finished the additions to the Player Collection pages, and added a Wolverine Collection page.  I’m working on the White Sox Collection page now.  I love collecting cards, and I love having them all cataloged, but I hate doing all the work to get them there.

I picked up these 2 cards when I bought some cards for Dennis of “Too Many Grandersons” that I owed him.  It was $2.75 for unlimited shipping and I had already picked up a small stack for Dennis so I figured, what the hell, might as well get a couple for me since the shipping was pretty much free.

ebay01

A couple of Wolverine auto’s for my Michigan collection.  I’m going to consider my shipping free so I paid a total of $4.79 for these 2 cards, a little more than I usually try to pay on ebay but it was really hard to buy cards and not be able to keep any for myself.  He actually had 2 of the Adrian Arrington’s but Dennis already had that card so I just got the one for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff! I really like those '08 Highlights autos, and I actually pulled the Manningham I have myself from a jumbo box from which I was also shorted my second auto (which could have been Henne or your Arrington). Go figure, Topps told me to go fornicate myself. Anyway, I hope to see more Michigan stuff here before long, and don't forget I still have some dupes to send your way if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.