Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Photo Cleansing #10

For those that are new around here, I save photo’s I like as I go through blogs and when I get a few, I’ll post them here for your enjoyment. And it takes less space storing them here then on my computer.  Here we go.

We’ll start with the White Sox since they are finished for the year. They have been for weeks, but they will be officially probably tomorrow.  I still love the Sox, just very disappointed.

sports03

Just a cool shot.

sports13

Old Cominsky next to new Cominsky before it was US Cellular and before they tore down the old one.  Home plate from the old Cominsky is still there, in the now parking lot.

sports01

I like seeing Jordan in a Sox uniform.  Not that he excelled at it but I think if the strike hadn’t happened, he would have continued to improve.  Don’t know if we would have ever seen him starting in a Sox uniform, but it would have fun see what he could have done.

sports04

A late congrats to Paulie on his 2000th hit.

sports05

Ozzie, before he mismanaged our pitching staff.  And has probably served his last year as a manager here as well.

Can’t have a Photo Cleansing without some vintage baseball photos.

sports07paigeandrobinson

Satchel Paige and Jackie Robinson.

sports08mays

Willie Mays.

And how about a little humor before we hit some other spots.

sports02

The 1st church of the NCAA committee.

sports09

Sorry Dodgers fan, there’s a bunch of you, but I thought it was a pretty funny jersey.

sports10

Get used to seeing Peyton Manning like this on the sidelines, or at least when he recovers from his 2nd surgery.  It’s going to be a long year for us Colts fans.

kerrysign

I’m still rooting for them, just going to be a rough year.  We’ll find out how rough when we play Cleveland this weekend.

sports12

Not a Bears fan, but how could you not be a fan of his.  Walter Payton.

And you know we have to finish off with some Jordan.

sports11

I remember this shot, as should most of you.  MJ used to tear up Ehlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.