Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cheap ebay purchases

I picked up these cards awhile back on ebay but hadn’t gotten around to scanning or posting them.  They’ve been sitting on my TV for about a month or so, but here they are.  Finally.

ebay01

Mark Buehrle – 2007 UD Spectrum jersey #’d 49/75

Brian Miller – 2005 Bowman’s Best green auto #’d 49/399

Always will take any Buehrle relics.  Brian Miller I’ve never heard of, but a cheap White Sox auto is why I got this.

ebay02

Carlos Quentin – 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter’s relic

John Danks – 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter’s relic

Jermaine Dye – 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter’s relic

4 jerseys, 2 of those with pinstripes.  All starters.  And a rookie auto.  All for less than $9/shipped. The 2 2010’s are from the same seller, everything else was separate sellers.

jenks11toppsda122

Also won this about 2 weeks ago.  I actually forgot I had won it and the seller had sent an apology because he hadn’t shipped it yet, he said ebay wasn’t showing it as paid until he actually clicked on the link.  He issued a refund and sent the card before I responded.  I told him not to worry about it and sent him back his money.  We all make mistakes, I’ve made that one myself before.  And beside, I only paid .50.  And technically, I didn’t pay it, I used my ebay bucks.

I scanned some more stuff tonight that I picked up at the card show on Sunday.  Don’t get too excited, I spent even less there than I did on the above cards.  But at least I might post something once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.