I’m collecting the 1973 set, slowly but surely. This post is the latest in my quest for the completion.
- Card Facts – Manny Sanguillen – Pittsburgh Pirates – Card #250
- Purchase Price – $.17 (Ebay lot 6/$1.04)
This ebay lot was actually 7 cards and none were in great condition. But it was cheap and they weren’t horrible. A few creases here and there. One was tore up pretty bad so I didn’t put it in the collection. Cheesy little league photo here. That’s what I always think when I see the fake batting stance.
- Card Facts – Don Baylor – Baltimore Orioles – Card #35
- Purchase Price – $.11 (Ebay lot 40/$4.25)
Another guy I remember from him coaching in his later years. I’m not sure I knew he played for the Orioles, I mostly picture him with the Angels. At least this one is an action shot, and game action at that. I’d rather see the stands in the backgrounds then rock and chain link fence. If It was taken in spring training, it at least can fake it to most as being during the season.
- Cards posted in this set – 25
- Total price paid – $3.76
- Average price per card – $0.15
- Cards left to post – 659 (including NNO Checklists)
- Percentage posted – 25/684 (4% posted)
- Percentage completed – 76/684 (11% completed)
Up to 4% posted, technically it’s 3.6% but I round up. Long way to go though. I’m 1/3 of the way through the cards I currently have though. I need to get to buying some more. Maybe some with tax money.