Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

1973 Topps–Wayne Twitchell #227, Jim Hardin #124

I’m collecting the 1973 set, slowly but surely. This post is the latest in my quest for the completion.

73topps-waynetwitchell227

  • Card Facts – Wayne Twitchell – Philadelphia Phillies – Card #227
  • Purchase Price – $.11 (Ebay lot 40/$4.25)

Phillies logo looks off centered.  I’m starting to think I’m paranoid of all the photoshopping in this set.

73topps-jimhardin124

  • Card Facts – Jim Hardin – Atlanta Braves – Card #124
  • Purchase Price – free (Trade with “Crinkly Wrappers”)

Not a big fan of the lower case a as a logo.  Just seems like since your supposed to capitalize cities and proper names, you would use the capital A logo they use now.  Seems more proper.

  • Cards posted in this set – 31
  • Total price paid – $4.26
  • Average price per card – $0.14
  • Cards left to post – 653 (including NNO Checklists)
  • Percentage posted – 31/684 (4% posted)
  • Percentage completed – 76/684 (11% completed)

Put all my 1973’s in an album today.  It’s a rather bare album at this point but it’s taken care of at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.