Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 16, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay05

  • Chris Sale – 2011 Bowman Sterling Relic ($2.99/shipped)

$2.50 shipping but I won it with a $.49 bid.  I know your thinking I usually only put $2 on relics of nobodys.  But Sale had a great run out of the bullpen last year and is in our starting rotation this year.  Since I’m expecting big things out of him, I moved him to the $3 tier with other stars.

1 comment:

  1. I feel that Sale is a very underrated pitcher. He'll definitely be one to watch.

    ReplyDelete