Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Card Show Vintage #2

Before I get to today’s vintage, I posted an update on the MS Walk: 2012 that I’ve mentioned before on this blog.  The update is on my other blog, you can see it here.  Thanks to all of you who have donated and you can click the banner at the bottom of the update post and still donate if you feel generous.  Now on to the cards.

I told in the previous post that I found a quarter box with some vintage, here are some of my finds.  Working from the newest to the oldest.

cardshow06

4 1975’s.  I was very happy with these.  So excited that I didn’t realize I grabbed a dupe and even scanned it before I noticed.  This years team set is probably the closest vintage team set I am close to completing.  And upon further review, I only need 4 more cards.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.