Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Card Show Vintage #6

I told in the previous posts that I found a quarter box with some vintage, here are some of my finds. Working from the newest to the oldest.

cardshow02

1971’s.  I was so excited picking these up, that even when I scanned them, I didn’t realize there was a duplicate.  Oops!  These were the afore mentioned colored borders that caught my eye.  There were quite a few of these and if I had Ted’s want list handy, I would have looked for some for him but all I took with me were my vintage White Sox lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.