Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Free Ebay Purchase

Before I get to the free cards, if your wondering why I haven’t been around much in the last week or so, you can read about it here.  Otherwise, carry on.

Here is another free (Ebay bucks) card. I only had $3 or $4 in Ebay bucks so I made some of my cheap purchases.

ebay03

Free – 2012 Topps Golden Moments Parallel (Purchase price $.61/shipped)

I went a little over my usual budget but I couldn’t resist a gold Konerko.  I won it with a $.06 bid with $.55 shipping.

Also while I have your attention, “It’s Like Having My Own Card Shop” is having a contest, you have all day today to comment for a chance at 2 prizes.  Jersey and Auto’s, and a bunch of Gypsy Queen.  Best of all, it’s all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.