Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Free Ebay Purchases

I know have some packages to send out, I haven’t had much time to get with those.  I did get a few out last week.  Just letting you all know I haven’t forgotten about anybody.  I still have all the emails saved and hopefully I will get some more out before or after this weekend, since I will be out of town all weekend.

Here is another free (Ebay bucks) card. I only had $3 or $4 in Ebay bucks so I made some of my cheap purchases.

ebay05     ebay06

Free – 2009 Upper Deck Retrospective (Purchase Price-$.29/shipped)

Free – 1998 Upper Deck 10th Anniversary Team (Purchase Price-$.29/shipped)

I won both of these from the same seller for $.29/each with free shipping.  I have a crap load of Frank Thomas’ but I didn’t have either of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.