Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Local news has gone viral

This is a reprint off my other blog “Random Thoughts From A Random Guy” but it makes fun of a school that I enjoy making fun of.  Mainly their sports program, so there, it involves sports.

Our local news has gone viral.

This would be Maureen McFadden.  Trevor and I met her when we did the scout trip to the studio.  As a matter of fact, do you remember this picture?

That would be Terry McFadden, Maureen’s brother, whom we also met.  Which might be obvious, since I’m over his left shoulder and Trevor is over his right one.

And for the record, if you will notice the call letters of the station.  Does anybody know what the NDU stands for?  Anybody?

I’ll give you a hint, it’s by the same geniuses that gave us this.

You got it!  Notre Dame University.  It’s nice to see their pride in education showing up on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.