Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Purchase from JABO

Kyle over at “JABO’s” opened up a box of 1982 Donruss and offered up teams at $5 a team including shipping.  I only had 3 to begin with so I jumped on it.

purchase-jabo01

18 new cards to my collection.  Not quite a team set but pretty close.  But if you’ve dealt with Kyle before, you always know your going to get some extra cards.

purchase-jabo02

Steve Carlton, Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas, all 3 new to the White Sox collection.

purchase-jabo03

And he threw in a Tom Seaver for the Tom Seaver collection.  Thanks Kyle, as always, great dealing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.