Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Trade with the Cynical Buddha

Cynical Buddha from “Collector’s Crack” contacted me about a card I had won in a contest from “Baseball Cards, Sports and Life”.  Here’s the card, he wanted.

contestwin-dougmaguffie

So I sent that away to him along with some Brewers and he sent me these.

trade-cynicalbuddha03

A bunch of 1996 and 1997 fleer, all new to the White Sox Collection.  Along with these bonus cards.

trade-cynicalbuddha01

A numbered Paul Konerko, I think I may have seen these before, but I know I didn’t have any.  And along with that he sent this.

trade-cynicalbuddha02

Love this card, I have other Chris Sale auto’s but I didn’t have this one.

Thanks for the cards Mark, check out Cynical Buddha’s blog over at “Collector’s Crack”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.