Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Guess the Trader

Guess what I did, again.  I got cards from someone but have no idea where it came from.  I had these stacked separately so I assume this was all I got from the fellow collector, but it may have come with other cards.  Here’s what I have.

trade-

Love the Buehrle minor league card.  I’m wondering if these weren’t apart of the cards Kyle sent me.  I don’t know how they got separated, but it could happen.  So if you sent these to me, give me a heads up so I know who to thank.

1 comment:

  1. I recognize some, though not necessarily all, of those from the last time I sent you stuff, which I think included a good stack of Cubs for your son. The first five for sure look familiar, anyway. I'm totally taking credit!

    ReplyDelete