Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Trade with Cardboard Collections

I sent Colby some cards when I put the call out for people to take my cards.  This was his return package.  I’ve received a number of return packages even though I told people they weren’t required.  That just shows you how awesome this community of card bloggers really is. 

trade-cardboardcollections04

These are just a few of the White Sox cards that he sent.  These were some of my favorites of the lot.  I thought I had the team card but apparently not.

trade-cardboardcollections05

You know the next best thing to vintage is the cards that look like they are vintage.

trade-cardboardcollections02

This one was new to the Luis Aparicio Collection.  I always love getting new cards for that collection since it’s my newest one.

trade-cardboardcollections01

Colby added 3 more Paulie’s to the Paul Konerko Collection.  Again, I figured I had the O-Pee-Chee at the bottom but apparently not.  Guess it’s a good thing I keep records and don’t go off just my memory.

trade-cardboardcollections03

He even knocked out 3 Peyton Manning’s off the Peyton Manning Collection.  I always like getting these in trades because I never buy any football cards so this collection relies on the kindness of others.  I really like the action shot in the bottom cards.

Thanks Colby, everyone be sure to check out “Cardboard Collections”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.