Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ebay Pick-up #9

ebay10(1)

  • Josh Fields – 2005 Topps Turkey Red autograph ($2.25)
  • Josh Fields – 2005 Topps Turkey Red White autograph ($2.37)
  • Jon Garland – 2005 Topps Turkey Red relic ($1.25)

All 3 of those come from one seller with free shipping so the price next to the item is the price including shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff at a great price.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really didn't expect to win either of the Fields auto's.

      Delete