Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ebay Pick-up #10

ebay16a

I know, it doesn’t look like much.  It was a 3 card Paul Konerko lot.  1 Los Angeles Dodger rookie (yes please).  1 minor league card (yes please).  And what was the 3rd card of this lot?

ebay16b

BAM!  A certified autographed card.  Sure he’s in his high school uniform, but guess who doesn’t care, this guy!.  And how much was this 3 card autographed lot.

$3.99/shipped. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you can't go wrong with a Konerko auto in a lot for $4 dlvd. I hope he keeps playing a few more years, though I wouldn't exactly cry over him not playing the playoffs at the expense of the Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! this reminds me I still am in need of a Konerko auto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get one in a Sox uniform, but I'm still happy with it.

      Delete