Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects

team-09bowmanchromeprospects

I already said what I think about these sets.  But they are Sox cards so I have to get them.  Tyler Flowers is the only of these 4 that have done anything so far for the Sox.  He’s AJ’s backup and he’s been calling a good game and coming up with some hits.  Which is all you really need from a backup catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.