Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Completed Team Sets–1989 Fleer

team-89fleer01

This is the other set that I picked up for $.99 that I mentioned in the Complete Sets – 1987 Donruss post.  One of the uglier designs ever for fleer.  Maybe because it’s gray pinstripe which makes everyone think of the New York Yankees who not all of us are fans of.

team-89fleer02

Even though it’s not a great looking set, they did put the White Sox logo on the front which for me, other than there name, is a must.  I’m not as much of a stickler for the position being on the front as long as it’s easy to find on the back.

team-89fleer03

Definitely not a very exciting.  5 action shots out of 23 cards definitely isn’t helping this set any.  But it’s another completed set.  And it’s the final one that I have completed so from now on, you’ll get them as I complete them.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.