Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Completed Team Sets–1975 Topps

Another vintage team set that I completed with the previous COMC purchase was this awesome set.

completed-75topps01

I had thought I finished this with the end of the year purchase in December but I accidently bought a mini instead of the regular sized card.

completed-75topps02

I really do hate all the oddball colors but yet I love the set for them.  I can’t understand it.  I kind of feel the same way about the 1976 Topps set as well.

completed-75topps03

I guess the advantage of being a White Sox fan is that there is rarely a high dollar card that you have to pick up.

completed-75topps04

Technically the leader and rookie cards aren’t part of the team set, but I’m throwing them in anyways.

Believe it or not, I still have a couple of Vintage Complete Sets to post.  So stay tuned because I have a few other packages from fellow bloggers to throw up as well.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing up the '75 COMMUNIST Sox. That really is a great set, though, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of high priced cards, but the names on that team are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete