Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Completed Team Sets–2006 Fleer

I’m sorry about all the Completed Team Sets and 1981 Topps posts, but that’s all I’ve got scanned so far.   I have some packages to get scanned but I’m waiting for 1 more from COMC before I scan some more.  I usually try to sit and scan everything at once while I have the scanner out.  But until then, you’ll get alternating between those 2.

completed-06fleer01

I actually received this team set from a trader, I don’t remember who now, but I took the Paul Konerko and it went to the Paul Konerko collection because I fill the player collections first.  But I went and picked up an additional Konerko to finish it with my last COMC purchase.

completed-06fleer02

You can’t complain about all action shots.  Kind of a plain foreground but it’s got the team logo, so that’s a positive.

1 comment:

  1. The Podzilla card has TWO players with bloused pants. WINNER!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.