Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Completed Team Sets–2010 Bowman Platinum

Sorry I haven’t posted much in this new year.  My wife has had some issues with her MS (read about that here) and between work and helping her move around and taking care of things, I haven’t had a lot of time.

completed-10bowmanplatinum

These are a little hard to see with the scan.  I’ve had the Gordon Beckham and Manny Ramirez for awhile.  I didn’t realize that there was only 1 other card in the team set until I received it.  Don’t ask me where I got it because I don’t remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.