Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Completed Team Sets–2010 Bowman

A nice small set, not sure why it took me so long to complete it.

completed-10bowman

While I do like the way Bowman looks, I’m not a huge fan of the set in general.  I’m not a prospect chaser so it’s pointless.  Besides, how can you have a team set and not include Paul Konerko.  I understand the earlier years of his career, but in 2010.  It’s his team, he’s the team captain, and he can’t even get a card.  I don’t understand it at all.

It does have our starting catcher’s rookie card in it though, Tyler Flowers.  Of course, he was supposed to take over a few years ago so we’ll see if he finally got his act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.