Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Package from Blue Batting Helmet, part deux

You saw the post from yesterday of the cards Rob from “Blue Batting Helmet” sent me for my White Sox Collection.  Today you’ll see the additions to the Vintage Collection.  They are all Chicago White Sox  cards but I already had them.  Luckily they still went into this collection.

vintage-87topps-bluebattinghelmet

First we start off with the babies of the vintage collection, everybody’s favorite wood panel cards, 1987 Topps.  You might even recognize both players, Ozzie Guillen and Carlton Fisk.

vintage-85topps-bluebattinghelmet

A 1985 Topps Julio Cruz.

vintage-83topps-bluebattinghelmet

A 1983 Topps Tom Paciorek.  I seem to notice a pattern here, 1987, 1985, 1983.  Apparently Rob collects all even years because he isn’t giving them up.

vintage-78topps-bluebattinghelmet

There we go, an even year, and a true vintage card at that.  A 1978 Topps Bob Lemon.

As I stated yesterday, Rob always give a good selection of cards.  Thanks again Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.