Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trade with 2 by 3 Heroes

Jeff over at “2 by 3 Heroes” has a thing going where you can get a PWE trade from him.  Apparently, he just decided to send me one without requesting it.  I got these 2 cards for my player collections.

trade-2x3heroes

The Tom Seaver is a 2010 Topps Vintage Legends Collection card which will fit in nicely in the Tom Seaver Collection.  The Peyton Manning is a 2008 UD Goudey Hit Parade of Champions that goes in the Peyton Manning Collection.

Thanks again Jeff, check him out at “2 by 3 Heroes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.