Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

1973 Topps

You’ve seen 12 of my 1973 Topps pick-ups the last couple of days from my COMC Spring Cleaning purchase.  Here’s 6 more for your viewing pleasure.

comc-1973-07

Have always liked the Cincinnati Reds, not much feelings for the San Diego Padres.  I will say those Padres jerseys are kind of hideous.

comc-1973-08

That, my friends, is a long name.  Not sure I’ve ever heard of him either which there isn’t too many players I can say that about, at least in the 1970’s till now.

comc-1973-09

Another long name and another Red.  As per typical in the 1970’s cards, you have a photo shopped hat on Andy Messersmith.  But at least I’ve gotten one great action shot out of these 6 cards.

  • Total price paid – $92.07
  • Average price per card – $0.26
  • Percentage completed – 358/684 (52% completed)

National MS Society- Walk MS- Michiana 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.