Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 by 3 Heroes is my hero, part trey

Part 1Part 2

The last couple of days you’ve seen the PC collection cards and the beginning of the vintage cards.  Today, we’ll conclude the vintage collection cards that Jeff from “2 by 3 Heroes” sent me.

19812x3heroes03

1981 (6 cards) – I had actually scanned these 2 separate because I’ve been trying to complete the 1981 Topps set and planned on posting it separate but even when I finish the 2 sets I’ve been trying to complete, ultimately, they are apart of the vintage collection.

1980

1980 (5 cards) – I really wish Topps would bring back the team cards.  I always enjoyed those.  This is the first year that I actually truly consider vintage.

1979

1979 (3 cards) – I really didn’t expect to get any cards from the early 80’s or especially the 70’s when Jeff told me he was sending card from his repack purchases.  This isn’t even all of them yet.

1978

1978 (9 cards) – I always liked this set.  I think it’s the cursive writing in the team name.

1977

1977 (5 cards) – Still getting 70’s cards.  This just shows what a great package Jeff sent me.

1976

1976 (1 card) – Last but not least, an ugly 1976 Topps.  Yeah, never really liked this set.  I think if they made the colors at the bottom at least be close to the team colors it would have been better.  Orioles – Orange, yes.  Green – not even close.

That’s all folks!  An awesome box of cards from a fellow White Sox fan.  Be sure to check out “2 by 3 Heroes” for his regular features like Throwback Thursdays where he shows cards with vintage uniforms.

1 comment:

  1. Think of all the room it made in my box for....um.....er....

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.