Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cheaper Than Stamps #25

This is a series where I show off cards I need for my PC’s that I pick up on Ebay or COMC for cheaper than a stamp.  My maximum I spend on these cards is actually $.30 so I get them quite a bit cheaper than a stamp.

comc-carlton

Steve Carlton – 2012 Topps Archives cloth stickers #SC, 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage #LL-73, 1978 Topps (leaders) #205

I picked up the 2 modern cards on COMC for $.33 and $.31 and the vintage card for $.30 on Ebay.  That’s my first cloth sticker in any of my collections.  I didn’t even manage to pull any when I was buying packs back then.

comc-carter   ebay03

Gary Carter – 1989 Topps Glossy #20, 1988 Topps #530

I picked both of these up on Ebay.  The Topps glossy came in a 5 card lot, all of that card, for $.26 and the 1988 Topps for $.17.  If you want one of the glossy Carter’s, let me know and I’ll PWE it to you.

comc-fisk

Carlton Fisk – 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes #177

I picked this up on COMC for $.41.  I actually picked up 2 of them, one for my Carl Yastrzemski collection as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.