Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Gary Carter lot

I guess I’ll post a shipment a day until I get caught up, then I’ll post as they come in.  I’ve caught up on most of my cards so I won’t be posting anything from when I stopped blogging but I do have a small stack that I haven’t done anything yet so I’ll start with those.  I’ve also decided to take images from COMC instead of the Ebay images as sometimes they are pretty crappy.

Gary Carter Gary Carter

Gary Carter Gary Carter

Gary Carter Gary Carter

I picked up this 6 card lot of Gary Carter for $1.26 shipped which equals out to $.21 each.  All but the 1978 Topps go to the Gary Carter Collection and the 1978 will go to the Vintage Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.