Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Barry Larkin collection

I’ve bid on a crap load of these cards since I started doing the every day checks and these are the first 2 that I’ve actually won.  Even though it’s a rookie card, I didn’t expect it to be that difficult to win one with my parameters.

Barry Larkin

1987 Topps (rookie)

I grabbed one for $.54 and the other for $.31.  Why did I grab 2 of these?  Well, that’s easy.  One for the Barry Larkin collection and the other for the Vintage collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.