Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Johnny Bench collection

I picked up a couple of Bench’s, which I have actually been doing fairly regularly since they keep putting out new cards of his.

The first card isn’t one of his newer cards but it was published almost 20 years after he retired.  I only paid $.21 for it which is always a great deal for one of the greatest catchers ever.  I had to use an ebay picture again since COMC didn’t have it listed.

2002 Donruss Team Heroes Card of Johnny Bench #136 Cincinnati Reds

2002 Donruss Team Heroes

The next card is one of the afore mentioned newer cards.  I picked it up for $.54 which is my max bid on cards.

Johnny Bench

2012 Topps Career Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.