Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Random Vintage

I’ve randomed all my cards in my vintage collection by decade.  Here’s what popped up.
For a description of what my Vintage collection is, click here for the post.
1950’s
vintage01
Bennie Daniels – 1959 Topps
This card actually came up with the 1960’s on the last post before I realized it was from 1959. The card says rookie stars of 1959 which usually means it was printed the next year. I figured it out before I posted it though.
1960’s
vintage02
Dave Stenhouse – 1965 Topps
I always liked the 1965’s, I think I like the flag. I tend to like all the sets that they used those. I also like having a card of a team that is no longer in existence. I know they moved, but they are no longer the Washington Senators.
1970’s
vintage03
Joe Torre – 1976 Topps
This card is a little (just a tad) miscut so eventually I will replace it. I’m not a huge fan of this set, if they would have stuck with the team colors at the bottom instead of random, I think it would have been a lot better.
1980’s
vintage04
Bob Brenly, Chili Davis, Bob Tufts – 1982 Topps
This card brings back memories. I remember when it was one of the cards you wanted because it was a Chili Davis rookie card. Back in the day, I probably had 8 or 9 of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.