Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Random Vintage collection

I’ve randomed all my cards in my vintage collection by decade.  Here’s what popped up.
For a description of what my Vintage collection is, click here for the post.
1950’s
1950s
1959 Topps – Chicago White Sox 
This is my only card of the 1959 set. I love team cards, I love the White Sox and I love vintage, therefore, this is a perfect card.
1960’s
1960s
1967 Topps – Tribe Thumpers (Rocky Colavito and Leon Wagner)
I have 7 cards from the 1967 set. If I remember correctly, this was one of the first vintage cards I picked up from Ebay for the Vintage collection. This is a great card and I can’t even tell you why that I enjoy it.
1970’s
1970s
1973 Topps – Ken Rudolph
I have 421 cards from the 1973 set. I’m surprised we haven’t seen a 1973 Topps card until now since I have over half the set. You should already know that I love this set, plus it’s the year I was born.
1980’s
1980s
1980 Topps – Toronto Blue Jays
I have 85 cards from the 1980 set. Another team card and I’ve mentioned before how I liked the use of the flag in this set. This is probably my favorite set from the 1980’s as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.