Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Tier 1 additions

What? Posting 2 days in a row. I wasn’t replaced by someone more responsible, it’s still me.

Let’s start off with my Tier 1 pick-ups. I have more cards in those collections so I don’t get too many cards added to those very often.

aparicio01

Luis Aparicio collection – 2013 Topps Heritage Then and Now

konerko01

Paul Konerko Collection – 1995 Upper Deck Minors Future Stock

See, only 2 cards. I usually pick up the Luis Aparicio inserts so no surprise there and even though Paul Konerko was a great ballplayer, he doesn’t get much love in the hobby, which is fine, it means I can pick up his cards cheaper.

I actually thought I had this card, only it was autographed but when I went and looked for it, it was almost the same. This card has the Future Stock emblem at the top right and the one I have autographed, doesn’t. So without taking the time to Google, I’m guessing it’s a parallel or insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.