Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Player Collection Additions - Tom Seaver

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.

Today (this blogs 4 year anniversary) we'll get started with the player collection additions.


2012 Topps Gypsy Queen


2008 Donruss Threads


2001 Upper Deck Legends of NY


2001 Upper Deck Legends of NY


1986 Topps Traded


1986 Fleer Mini


1986 Sportflics


1986 Sportflics


1986 Sportflics


1986 Sportflics

I was able to pick a bunch of Tom Seaver, I could have sworn I had that Gypsy Queen but it wasn't listed on my lists.  All the Sportflics have Seaver on them even though he's not always pictured. Getting a picture of those was a pain in the ass. Disadvantage of taking pictures instead of scanning I guess. I haven't added them to my lists yet but I think it puts me over 270 different Tom Seaver cards.

I can't believe I'm still going strong after 4 years, well, still going, I don't know about strong.  My collections have changed quite a bit from 2011. Mainly, I didn't have any. I just bought and sold on Ebay and didn't really keep anything for myself. Now I have 28 player collections, 2 team collections, and a (what could end up being) a huge vintage collection. With all of that, The only things I have that aren't a part of my collections are a few White Sox dupes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th. Only of these days I'll drop this box I have on you. Should bump up a lot of collections - I just hope it's not a crapton of dupes in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 4-year anniversary, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.