Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

New Player Additions - Johnny Bench and Steve Carlton

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


1971 Topps (HR Leaders)


1990 Topps (Turn Back the Clock)


1988 Pacific Baseball Legends


2014 Topps Gypsy Queen


1982 Topps (highlights)


2014 Topps World Series Highlights


1987 Fleer Glossy


1986 Topps (team leaders)


1987 Topps Traded


1986 Donruss Highlights

In case you haven't noticed, there's 2 players up there (it's also says in the title.) I managed to pick up 4 Johnny Bench cards and 6 Steve Carlton cards. I'm pretty sure 2 of the Steve Carlton cards came from Ebay (2014 and 1986) so I picked up 4 cards each from JustCommons.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.