Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

PC Additions - Gary Carter & Carlton Fisk

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.

Let's show off a couple of Hall of Fame catchers today.


1989 Bowman


1986 Sportflics


1986 Topps (all-star)


1987 Fleer Mini


1991 Leaf

5 more cards of "the Kid" brings my Gary Carter Collection just over 50 cards with 53. I was a big New York Mets fan as a kid, back when he played for them but I still love seeing him in the Montreal Expos uniforms.


1992 Pinnacle


1991 Topps Mini (record breaker)


1991 Topps Mini (all-star)


2008 Donruss Threads


1991 Topps Stadium Club (all-star)


1989 Score


1987 Donruss

These 7 cards of "Pudge" knock my Carlton Fisk collection up over 100 with 106 cards. I didn't realize the 1991 mini's were so mini until I had them in my hand. I guess I never paid attention to the dimensions when I've seen them listed. I was surprised that I didn't have the 1987 Donruss but I think I completed that team set before I officially started collecting Fisk as a PC.

On a side note, by the time I finally finish posting all of these cards from a few weeks ago, I'm going to have another huge stack to get caught up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.