Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

PC Additions - Paul Konerko

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


2014 Topps


2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition


2004 Topps Cracker Jack


2001 Bowman


2005 Topps Turkey Red


2007 Bowman Heritage


2007 Topps Allen & Ginter's


2006 Topps Turkey Red


2005 Upper Deck Update Prospect Edition


2006 Topps Updates & Highlights


2004 Topps


2002 Fleer Tradition Update


2001 Fleer Triple Crown


1998 Skybox Dugout Axxess Little Dawgs


2009 Topps Updates & Highlights


2004 Upper Deck


1998 Upper Deck StarQuest


1998 Circa Thunder


1998 Donruss

These 19 cards put my Paul Konerko collection at 342 which is my largest player collection.  I now have 31 cards of him with the LA Dodgers but I believe that USA card up there is my first of him in that uniform. I'm sure I have a long ways to go to own all his those, he was around for awhile. Although now that he's retired, the number he gets every year should slow way down.

1 comment:

  1. Bunch more Paulies will be coming your way. Should push you over 350 easily. Maybe 375?

    ReplyDelete