Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

PC Additions - Paul Konerko

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


2014 Topps


2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition


2004 Topps Cracker Jack


2001 Bowman


2005 Topps Turkey Red


2007 Bowman Heritage


2007 Topps Allen & Ginter's


2006 Topps Turkey Red


2005 Upper Deck Update Prospect Edition


2006 Topps Updates & Highlights


2004 Topps


2002 Fleer Tradition Update


2001 Fleer Triple Crown


1998 Skybox Dugout Axxess Little Dawgs


2009 Topps Updates & Highlights


2004 Upper Deck


1998 Upper Deck StarQuest


1998 Circa Thunder


1998 Donruss

These 19 cards put my Paul Konerko collection at 342 which is my largest player collection.  I now have 31 cards of him with the LA Dodgers but I believe that USA card up there is my first of him in that uniform. I'm sure I have a long ways to go to own all his those, he was around for awhile. Although now that he's retired, the number he gets every year should slow way down.

1 comment:

  1. Bunch more Paulies will be coming your way. Should push you over 350 easily. Maybe 375?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.