Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

PC Additions - Williams & Yastrzemski

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


1993 Ted Williams


1990 Pacific Baseballs Legends


2008 Upper d


1988 Pacific Baseballs Legends


2013 Panini Cooperstown


2013 Topps Gypsy Queen


2005 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic


2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's


2003 Upper Deck Authentics

These 9 cards put my Billy Williams collection at 55 cards. All these are more modern days cards but I don't think I have too many more of his vintage cards left to purchase. I think I need only 2 of his playing days base cards.


1992 Pinnacle (the Idols)


2008 Donruss Threads

Only 2 Yaz cards but they bump my Yastrzemski collection to 19 cards. I really don't across very many cards of his on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.