Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Additions - Tom Seaver Collection

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise noted) and all were under $.50/shipped.

I'm listing Ebay stuff but also I got a package from Bru over at Remember the Astrodome so you'll see assorted stuff from him as well. He was originally going to hook me up with some 1984 Topps (which he did) but he ended up sending a bunch more vintage as well as some White Sox needs. I'll be randomizing the posts like I did the last bunch.




2 pretty awesome Tom Seavers if you ask me. I don't think you'd call Leaf an oddball but they aren't that easy to find in the 80's. Love the Coca-Cola card but I'm partial to the 1982 Topps set so it may be that.

In case you're interested, the reason I pretty much always post pics of single cards is because of these 2 blogs that I use to store my cards. My Personal Collections (now with over 2300 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 2500 cards and almost 900 different card labels).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.