Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 17, 2015

New Additions - 1990's White Sox cards

This round of cards have all been randomized, let's get to today's cards.

White Sox Collection (1990's)




My cousin sent me 1 Sox card from the 1990's and this CD-Rom card he gave to me while I was visiting him a month or so ago. I'd put it in my laptop to see what comes up except that I have a chromebook and it doesn't have a disc drive. I had never seen these before. They are just a little bigger than an average card.















Frank Thomas

Tom sent me a bunch of 1993 Upper Deck along with this 1998 Pinnacle coin of Frank Thomas. I had to steal the photo from COMC because I couldn't get a unblurry photo of it. He knocked the 1993 Upper Deck team set all the way down to 4 cards in one shot. One of the better Upper Deck sets in my opinion.












Kyle sent me all of these early 90's White Sox cards. The 1990 Topps knocked that team set down to 2 cards and the 1992 cards put that team set down to 2 as well. 1993 on the other hand, I still have a little ways to go.




Dennis only sent one White Sox card from the 1990's but it was a huge card. It's the size of a folder but it's an actual card, it even has the back of the card (stats) in this huge 1997 Pinnacle Zenith card. They Tyrone Wheatley card on the left is an actual sized card. Holy hugeness!

Check out My Personal Collections (now with over 2600 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 3300 cards and over 1000 different card labels and 1625 players).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.