Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

New Additions - Carlton Fisk collection

This round of cards have all been randomized, let's get to today's cards.


*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise noted) and all were under $.50/shipped.


Just one picked up for the Fisk collection but it's a Leaf which are a little more hard to grab.

Check out My Personal Collections (now with over 2600 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 3300 cards and over 1000 different card labels and 1625 players).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.