Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Box pick-up - 2015 Topps

This was another discounted small box that I picked up last month. It was 2015 Topps flagship series 1 but I just wanted to open some cards.


  • 268 - Aroldis Chapman (Reds)
  • 306 - Juan Lagares (Mets)
  •   20 - Madison Bumgarner (Giants)
  • 308 - Carl Crawford (Dodgers)
  • 207 - Bryce Harper (Nationals)
  •   58 - Evan Gattis (Braves)
  • 273 - Brandon Hicks (Giants)
  • 254 - Steve Cishek (Marlins)
  • 213 - Jered Weaver (Angels)
  • 329 - Logan Forsythe (Rays)
  • 128 - Anthony Swarzak (Twins)
  •   84 - Jonathan Schoop (Orioles)
  •   81 - Chris Young (Mariners)
  • 105 - Jeff Baker (Marlins)
  • 203 - Paul Goldschmidt (Diamondbacks)
  •   30 - Tanner Roark (Nationals)
  • 163 - Chase Utley (Phillies)
  • 285 - Nelson Cruz (Orioles), Chris Carter (Astros), Mike Trout (Angels)
  • 127 - Justin Morneau (Rockies), Josh Harrison (Pirates), Andrew McCutchen (Pirates)
  • 247 - Aaron Hill (Diamondbacks)
  •   73 - Freddie Freeman (Braves)
  •   28 - Alex Cobb (Rays)
  • 330 - Brian Duensing (Twins)
  • 104 - Bud Norris (Orioles)
  • 175 - Adrian Beltre (Rangers)
  • 199 - Eric Young Jr (Mets)
  •   26 - Bryce Brentz (Red Sox)
  • 170 - Tommy Medica (Padres)
  • 135 - Matt Dominguez (Astros)
  • 161 - Howie Kendrick (Angels)
  • 256 - Adam Eaton (White Sox)
  • 230 - Jean Segura (Brewers)
  • 185 - Ricky Nolasco (Twins)
  • 202 - Mike Minor (Braves)
  • 324 - Chris Archer (Rays)
  •   41 - Chris Colabello (Twins)
  • 157 - Ubaldo Jimenez (Orioles)
  • 249 - Jose Reyes (Blue Jays)
  • 236 - Zack Wheeler (Mets)
  • 237 - Lucas Duda (Mets)
  •   75 - Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox)
  • 228 - Jake Peavy (Giants)
  • 234 - Brandon Belt (Giants)
  • 351 - Tom Koehler (Marlins)
  • 326 - CJ Wilson (Angels)
  • 154 - Brandon Finnegan (Royals)
  • 146 - Tony Watson (Pirates)
  • 119 - Anibal Sanchez (Tigers)
  • 188 - Madison Bumgarner (Giants-WS)
  • 221 - Jason Kipnis (Indians)
  • 313 - Giancarlo Stanton (Marlins), Anthony Rizzo (Cubs), Lucas Duda (Mets)
  • 210 - Salvador Perez (checklist/highlight) (Royals)
  •   24 - New York Mets
  •   93 - Andre Ethier (Dodgers)
  • 144 - Rusney Castillo (Red Sox)
  •   76 - Ian Kennedy (Padres)
  • 323 - Eric Hosmer (Royals)
  • 139 - Gary Brown (Giants)
  • 229 - Bryan Morris (Marlins)
  • 347 - Dexter Fowler (Astros)
  • 192 - Joc Pederson (Dodgers)
  • 212 - Cliff Lee (Phillies)
  • 125 - Troy Tulowitzki (Rockies)
  • FP-11 - Tom Morello (First Pitch) (Cubs)
  • 15A - Bill Clinton
  • BR-9 - Babe Ruth (the Babe Ruth Story) (Yankees)
  • H-8 - Ted Williams (Highlight of the Year) (Red Sox)
  • 158 - Kevin Kiermaier (20/99) (Rays)
  • A-9 - Buster Posey (Ar-che-types) (Giants)
  • 197 - Glen Perkins (Gold) (Twins)
  • FHR-38 - Troy Tulowitzki (1st Homerun) (Rockies)
  • FHR-23 - Chase Utley (1st Homerun) (Phillies)
I got some decent cards here, the Kiermaier snow camo card was pretty cool, numbered to /99. I only got one White Sox card but I actually already had it because Jeff (2 x 3 Heroes) sent me the series 1 team set about a year ago so all cards up there are available. Like I said in my last post, I'm not worried about trading, if you see something you like, let me know and I'll PWE it to you. Otherwise, I give them all to my cousin for him to sell at card shows because he sends me a ton of cards all the time.

I have to run to Walmart a little later today and I'm going to try to grab at least a pack of 2016. I think I want to at least grab a pack of everything released, I don't know why, just to say I did I guess. Plus it always makes more blog posts other than my usual "look what I got" posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I would be interested in the Kiermaier snow camo and the Pujols update Walmart blue card from the prior post if they are still available. Please email me at ttorcato AT aol DOT com for a possible trade. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.