Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Vintage Collection (1960's)

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Vintage Collection (1960's)



1964 Topps
1965 Topps 
1965 Topps
1965 Topps
1966 Topps
1969 Topps
I love getting these vintage cards from my cousin, I'm actually surprised that I get them because he does card shows so I would think he could sell these. The White Sox I get are no surprise, nobody wants those in North Carolina, but these?


1969 Topps

I actually have no record of purchasing this so it was either a throw in (which I find hard to believe) or somehow it got sent to the wrong person. There isn't any cards that I didn't receive so I can't even say that they just sent me the wrong card. Knowing my record keeping, it was probably sent to me by Sluggo.

1969 Topps
 I picked up this 1969 Topps for $.54

3 comments:

  1. Nice vintage stuff for sure--I especially like the multiplayer RCs. And I didn't realize that Alomar's nickname was "Iron Pony"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two 69's are partiularly nice. The expressions are good was well as the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.