Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 8, 2016

Packs pick-up - 2015 Topps MLB Chipz

I did pick up a pack of 2016 Topps yesterday that hopefully I will get scanned in the next few days to show those off.

This was the last of the packs I picked up last month. They have a discount box with packs in it and these packs were at $1 a pack so I picked up 5 of them.



  • Jose Altuve (Astros)
  • Sonny Gray (A's)
  • Gapper (Reds)


  • Stephen Strasburg (Nationals)
  • Craig Kimbrell (Gold) (Braves)
  • Jason Kipnis (Indians)


  • Jose Bautista (Blue Jays)
  • Billy Hamilton (Reds)
  • Adam Wainwright (Cardinals)


  • Chase Utley (Phillies)
  • Wally the Green Monster (Red Sox)
  • Jeff Samardzija (A's)


  • Max Scherzer (Blue) (Tigers)
  • Phillie Phanatic (Blue) (Phillies)


  • Mariner Moose (Green) (Mariners)


  • Sonny Gray (Red) (A's)
  • Pablo Sandoval (Red) (Giants)

  • Jay Bruce (Magnetic) (Reds)
  • Wally the Green Monster (Magnetic) (Red Sox)
  • George Springer (Magnetic) (Astros)

All are available for trade. I do like these chipz, I can't really tell you why. I do like and play poker when I can but I don't think that's the reason I enjoy these. I didn't get any White Sox or player collections in these 5 packs so they are all available. Let me know if you would like one and I will get it out PWE when I can.

5 comments:

  1. I wud love the wally monster chips ....my baby daughter loves them just like daddy thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wud love the wally monster chips ....my baby daughter loves them just like daddy thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to find you something for the Utley & Phanatic chips, and any other extra Mascot chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them set aside for you, send your address to me at jccsst1022 at gmail dot com.

      Delete
  4. I can use the Wainwright. Are your White Sox wantlists up to date?

    ReplyDelete