Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

February Additions - Burke, Robinson, Funchess, Robinson, Hardaway and Stauskas

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to multiple players collections.



2015-16 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Old School Colors ($.75)
Really love the look of his card. I'm going to have to look and see if they have any more Michigan players in the Old School Colors set.

2013 Fleer Retro ($.49)

2013 Bowman Black ($.48)

2013 Bowman ($.35)
These 3 Denard cards put that collection at 24 cards. By far the biggest player collection since I went and added a bunch of Michigan alumni to my player collections. I'm pretty sure he's the only one in double digits of cards.
2015 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Game Day Tickets ($.52)

2015 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks ($.75)
With his super bowl appearance and a couple of really good games in his rookie season this past year, his collection is gradually moving on up recently. These 2 cards put his collection at 7 cards. I picked up my first card of his at a card show in October and all the rest have come since the new year.
2014-15 Upper Deck Letterman ($.81) 
2014-15 Upper Deck SPx ($.75)
These 2 cards only put this collection at 4 cards and they are all in the Maize and Blue so there's that at least.

2013-14 Fleer Retro 1992-93 Rookie Sensations Auto ($5.99)

2013-14 Upper Deck SP Authentic ($.75)

2013-14 Fleer Retro ($.49)
These 3 cards put his collection at 6 cards. I actually have a couple of pro cards of Hardaway jr since he had a decent rookie season. I haven't heard much from him this year but I don't really follow NBA much other than watching an occasional Bulls game. That is my first autograph card of his as well, even at $6 when I saw it, I wanted it since he was in the Maize and Blue.

2014-15 Upper Deck SPx Finite Rookies ($1.25)
I really don't run into any of his cards very much. This is only my 2nd card of his, both of the Maize and Blue variety.


2013-2014 NBA Hoops ($.50)
I did manage to get one card off of Ebay. This card (along with the top one) puts my Burke collection at 5 cards and a few of those are pro cards as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.